from the MODBUS in PLC's department...
PLC Communication
PLCs and related questions. topic
Posted by Srinivasan on 15 October, 2002 - 11:45 am
I have a Jetter 241 and a FESTO HC02X IPC . I want to transfer registers values between them.Is it possible using MODBUS/TCP if so how?

Posted by Ivan on 17 October, 2002 - 11:53 am
What kind of software is running on Festo HC02x? If there is a Festo FST there is no a TCP MODBUS driver.

Posted by R.Srinivasan on 22 October, 2002 - 12:45 pm
Yes, HC02X IPC is running on FST,

is there any other way of communication possible...other than MODBUS/TCP....maybe in MWT?..

R.Srinivasan

Posted by Stefan Ditting on 18 October, 2002 - 9:44 am
A modbus/TCP client is already prepared in the JC24x but not released yet. For further information please do not hesitate to contact me
directly: "sditting@jetter.de", mailto:sditting@jetter.de

Posted by Friedrich Haase on 22 October, 2002 - 12:41 pm
Moin Mr. Srinivasan, moin all,

I know of a MODBUS/TCP server for the Festo/Beck IPCs. And I think it should be available for the HC02. Please contact your Festo dep. If this does not help to solve your problem, please let me know off list.

Friedrich Haase
email: Friedrich_Haase@compuserve.com

Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth under Legal Notices and the Privacy Policy. Please read those terms and conditions carefully. Subject to the rights expressly reserved to others under Legal Notices, the content of this site and the compilation thereof is © 1999-2014 Nerds in Control, LLC. All rights reserved.

Users of this site are benefiting from open source technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache. Be happy.

Fortune
Brook's Law:
Adding manpower to a late software project makes it later