Using CITECT to - R/W from SEPAM 40,80

A

Andi

Hello,
I’m using CITECT and I want communicate with the BM85 device on RS-485 (with ModbusPlus protocol).
This communication serves me on the acquisition of data that is coming form SEPAM40 devices.

I also want to communicate with the SEPAM40 devices using an EGX200/400 gateway.

My questions are:

1.Is it possible to configure CITECT to communicate with BM85 (on ModbusPlus protocol) and by doing so to acquisit data from SEPAM40?

2.The EGX200/400 can read all data from SEPAM? (I’m interested in currents, voltages, active – reactive energy and other addresses from de SEPAM40 that hold information like protection and other).

Can anyone help ?

Best regards, ing. Andy Dan

N

Nathan Slider

My understanding of the setup is that you have Citect connected via a Modbus Plus cable to the BM85 Bridge which then has a Modbus Plus connection to the EGX200 and the connection from the EGX200 to the SEPAM40 is a Modbus or Modbus Plus connection.

Try setting the Citect.ini parameter for the [MBPLUS]Timeout= settings to a higher value than what is defined in the BM85 Bridge. Then you can simply use the driver help for suggested configuratoin to a MBPlus connection for your IO Device, Boards, ports.

Nathan Slider (CCE v6)
Citect

For 1. I haven't tried but I think it is possible.

For 2. It is so simple. If you need any thing email to me. I can share with you.

Cheers,