Fulton Boilers with Modsync control

A

ajay

I am currently working on a project where I have to integrate the Modsync sequencing controller with BAS. The only information available with me is that it is having Modbus controller and the wirig diagram avaiable are not readable. Does any one on this forum has Modbus register details and wiring details for Modsync. The boiler being contorlled is Fulton PHW-2000. Appreciate if you can help with this.

thanks

I used Google to find an operations manual for the Fulton PHW-2000. It says that the boiler uses either the Yokogawa UT 320 or UT 350 temperature controller/programmer.

Now you have to determine which controller you have and then search Yokogawa's site for a manual on that controller. I know the current model UT351 has Modbus, but I don't know about the 320 or 350.

David

The ModSync already communicates with each boiler so information on the controller of each boiler is not needed. In order to communicate with a building management system via the ModSync, you'd need to use Modbus. We've done this using RS232. The ModSync should have came with a list of registers you can read/write to. If not, maybe try contacting your local rep? It's actually pretty simple to setup if you are familiar with the Modbus Protocol and RS232.