IDEC Communication Error 51478

L

Linda Hood

My son is on a location and is receiving an IDEC communication error 51478. he is where any communication is EXTREMELY limited due to the remoteness, so he is texting me and asking me to see if I can find anything on the internet. can you help me tell him what might be causing the issue? He said that there are 4 slaves on the network and only one is on and being called at the moment when he receives the error. It is a 2 wire.

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this a few minutes ago.

First off, *which* IDEC device is he using?

But if you are still looking for an answer, (and you have waited long enough) simply call up the IDEC tech support guys and ask them what error code 51478 means.

> My son is on a location and is receiving an IDEC communication error 51478. he is where any communication is
> EXTREMELY limited due to the remoteness, so he is texting me and asking me to see if I can find anything on the internet.
> can you help me tell him what might be causing the issue? He said that there are 4 slaves on the network and only one
> is on and being called at the moment when he receives the error. It is a 2 wire.

It never occurred to me to call mom for tech support! :)