We are trying to establish communication between a Siemens S5 PLC (150A) and Yokogawa Centum DCS.
The PLC (150A Controller) has the following configuration:
1. 6EW 1110-5AC - POWER SUPPLY
2. 6ES5925-5AA12 - 925 CPU
3. 6ES5926-5AA12 - 926 CPU
4. 6ES5927-5BA13 - 927 CPU
5. 6ES5511-5AA12 - INTERFACE MODULE
6. 6ES5340-5AB31 - STORAGE 34 RAM
7. 6ES5512-5BC12 - INTERFACE BASIC BOARD 512
8. 6ES5300-5AA12 - 300 EU INTERFACE MODULE FOR CENTRALIZED
CONNECTION OF EXPANSION UNITS
As I understand there are two possibilities for communication: through 512 interface, either through 511 interface.
How can I make the 512 (or 511) interface to be MODBUS capable? I understand there's a special driver.
Can anyone help (guide) me please?